Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6
Joe Bradley | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 6 2013 9:16 PM

Our church has been Using Proclaim for almost a year. Lately when we try to control the presentation with the IPad it does not work oil show in the control room that the Ipad is controlling the presentation but the slides either don't change or change very slow. This just started happening the last week or two?

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 9 2013 9:53 AM

We have been having some intermittent issues with services failing due to the large load on our servers. 

We made some improvements to our infrastructure this week which should give us a much higher capacity. Are you will having these issues?

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 13
Jake Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:00 PM

This morning I couldn't get my pad to change the slides. When the primary computer changed the slides, my pad would change then; however, I couldn't change the primary computer at all. There was also a severe lag in the sync. 

This is two weeks that the sermon has been compromised due to Proclaim issues. I see several other posts where you had too much band width demand again and overloaded your servers. This is an issue that must be resolved.

Thanks,

Jake

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:31 PM

Jake Carroll:
This is two weeks that the sermon has been compromised due to Proclaim issues. I see several other posts where you had too much band width demand again and overloaded your servers. This is an issue that must be resolved.

The server upgrades that we performed this week performed well this morning, that is there was no overload. The remote should have behaved normally. Are you using Android or iOS? Do you have the latest version of the remote? 

Posts 13
Jake Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:49 PM

Android.

Yes to latest - March 6th.

Going to try again tonight and see, I will let you know.

Posts 44
Joni lum | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2013 2:47 PM

When I started at 10:45 am pst, my iphone controlled the presentation.

Half way through, it froze.

I exited out of proclaim, tried to put it on air again, but the  program had a yellow triangle over the sync button saying I had no internet.

Eventually the yellow triangle went away, and i resumed proclaim playback on the computer, but I could not control it with my iphone. I kept trying to "take control" on my iphone, but it said the program was inactive.  I exited out of the proclaim controller on my phone, logged back in with my password, but it would not connect.

I just closed proclaim and ran it from the computer.

sadddnesssss.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS