Any video tutorial requests?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13419
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 10 2009 5:04 AM

If there are parts of Logos4 that you don't understand, and are not covered sufficiently well by the official videos, feel free to request someone make them. I'm not promising to answer every request, but if I don't maybe someone else will.

Please try request videos that are neither too generic or too specific, that way they can have widest use to the community.

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2009 7:12 AM

Thanks for asking, Mark.  And for your videos!  I think something on "searching"-terms to use, how to manage search results; wisdom ways in searching...

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2009 7:34 AM

Thanks for the offer Mark. The biggest thing for me right now it not knowing how to use resources such as BDAG effectively. There is so much in there that I would like to understand. Using Lou-Nida numbers, and lexicons effectively in study too would be helpful.

We have a lot of to use this function, do these steps kid of videos. (I love them!) I would love to see more of a here is how I use Logos to do a study walkthroughs. For example someone doing a sample study on a small section and showing how the resources and tools come together in that study. (ie. Inductive study methods using Logos 4)

Thanks again!

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2009 7:54 AM

I'd love to see those suggested here and anything else you have on how you approach basic language study work, if you get time.

Kaye

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 5:20 AM

I'd also like to see some best practices for notation using note files and notes in the various guides.  I'm very sure I'm not putting notes in places that will give me the best return on my time investment.

Thanks!

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 83
Gabe Orea | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 8:11 AM

(This is not exactly what you asked, but related)

Thanks for the initiative.

Several days ago I asked in another thread to be able to access the videos from a different server because I live in China and youtube is banned here. Unfortunately, I have not received any solution yet. Can you help me with this issue? I would love to watch all the L4 tutorials.

Blessings,

Gabe.

Posts 236
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 9:06 AM

I would love to see a video on how to effectively collect information on a topic or passage using notes, clippings, favorites, etc. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS