Logos March Madness—Round 3

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1204
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2013 7:55 AM

Same thing with the Berkouwer collection. I'd really like to get it, but the individual volumes at 35% off add up to only about 10% off the normal price of the complete set.

Posts 704
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:00 AM

Nathan Smoyer:
Are you voting in hopes of getting one particular product or a collection from one author on sale?

I'm think that I'd rather round out a set or pick up a few books here or there.....I'll say that I've been pleasantly surprised by March Madness (my second year) and I'm looking forward to each round. I've been picking up more books than I thought I would (Some of the Blomberg books have been a nice addition to my library). Thanks Nathan (and Logos).

All the best,

Marcus G.

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:03 AM

Try navigating to the page from Logos.com rather than using a stored copy. This worked for me.

Posts 11
Brandon Hirth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:45 AM

I am loving the March Madness sale...my only hope is that people dont pick the exact same winner as last year.  NT Wright is great, but i already bought all his stuff last year, lets get a new theologian up for 75% off.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 9:31 AM

Brandon Hirth:
NT Wright is great, but i already bought all his stuff last year

No, you didn't (or at least not on March Madness). Lots of his books weren't included then. Hopefully they will be this year.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 4111
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 1:26 PM

Brandon Hirth:

I am loving the March Madness sale...my only hope is that people dont pick the exact same winner as last year.  NT Wright is great, but i already bought all his stuff last year, lets get a new theologian up for 75% off.

Yes Spurgeon Spurgeon Spurgeon Spurgeon

*chuckle*. Actually, I have most of his stuff... there are a few things I would still like to have however.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 1:39 PM

Beloved:
I'm miffed that Geisler didn't advance he has a cornucopia of quality works not available in base packages.

I second that. 

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS