Personal Book Quandry

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 16 2013 5:16 PM

I am trying to include bible book titles in the headers of my personal book - they don't need a link. There is an image before the text of the header (but included in the header). Sometimes the image is duplicated or only part of the title is "linked" to the bible chapter. I have tried including a cancel-link code ie. {{~ 1 Timothy, Jude }}, but although the book part turns out fine, the table of contents for the book includes these codes.

Can anyone suggest anything. I have scoured the wiki and not found anything to help.

Thanks!!!

Posts 27856
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2013 7:32 PM

Roger King:
Can anyone suggest anything. I have scoured the wiki and not found anything to help.

If your problem is similar to this one then it will be fixed when v5.1** is released. Otherwise provide a similar screenshot of what you are getting and a screenshot of the relevant portion of your docx file.

** I do not see it fixed for the upcoming v4.6c, so this could put you in another quandry. Lectionary and Harmony support is definitely not coming to v4 but will be in v5.1.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2013 7:56 PM

Looks like this is the same issue. Thanks. I'll just sit tight and be patient for 5.1 then. (Glad it is not me Smile!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS