Any news on when "Baker Academic Biblical Hebrew Collection" is coming out?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 38
Christian | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 18 2013 1:06 PM

This way, I don't have to keep looking every couple of days! Smile

I really eager to see it. Also, will it be available as a download onto a tablet? 

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 1:23 PM

Most weeks new shipping dates seem to turn up on Mondays. 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 1:48 PM

fgh:

Most weeks new shipping dates seem to turn up on Mondays. 

No, no, no, no, no.  I get them on all days of the week.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 4:01 PM

Are we talking about the same thing? Sometimes the set date is more than a month away and only shows up as 'May 2013' or something. In those cases the exact date will show up when there's less than a month left. Since that seems to be an automatic process, it will take place regardless of what day of the week it is, but the actual setting of the dates seems to generally take place on Mondays.

Virtually every Monday you can see a bunch of 'Under Development' resources get some kind of ship date, though occasionally it happens Tuesday morning instead. I'm guessing they have a staff meeting on Mondays, and update after that.

Or are you talking about what day of the week things ship? That happens all weekdays, of course, but that's not what this was about.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS