Conversion of Highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 177
Alan | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 23 2013 1:34 AM

Is there a way to automatically convert the style of one type of highlighting to another. For example, I have used a green underline that I want to now change to a green highlighter pen, but it's going to take way too long to convert each of these styles one by one. Is there a way to change them all at once?

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2013 1:50 AM

Hi Alan, this can be done. Check out this thread on how to do it: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/54629/397330.aspx 

This is a very useful feature, and one I've taken advantage of once or twice!

Posts 177
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2013 1:55 AM

Thanks so much!

Posts 177
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2013 1:59 AM

That works. The only thing I would still like to do is to filter only some of the highlights I would like to change. So for example to only change the style of yellow highlights in Bibles but not in commentaries. Is there a way to do this?

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2013 2:04 AM

I think you can only do wholesale conversions of one highlighting type to another. I don't think there's a way to filter out some highlights within the same style to make them unaffected. Someone else may be able to advise if that's possible, or of there's some kind of workaround.

Posts 27978
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2013 5:08 AM

You could change styles individually in the note file(s); which you can find from the Visual Filter (tri-colour) menu of the bible. This could be onerous depending on the way you assign palettes/styles to files.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS