Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 28896
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 1:27 PM

Galen Murray:

I checked and verified duplication of my notes and highlighting on my iMac, so that gave me a great level of confidence, so I deleted the app and reinstalled one. Once again, however, I get the "email address is already in use by another account or is not a valid email address." Any ideas?

Are you sure you are using the right email password?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 28896
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 1:32 PM

Another thought... Is there anything different about your email address? Are you outside of the US?

Posts 27
Galen Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 2:16 PM

No, I'm continental US. I'm using precisely the same address that I log in with to use this forum....

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 3:37 PM

Galen Murray:

I checked and verified duplication of my notes and highlighting on my iMac, so that gave me a great level of confidence, so I deleted the app and reinstalled one. Once again, however, I get the "email address is already in use by another account or is not a valid email address." Any ideas?

Hi Galen, Please contact Logos support and see if they can help.  If they can't resolve the issue I'll talk with the dev team and see what we can do.
Posts 27
Galen Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 9 2013 3:13 PM

Problem solved in approximately 2 minutes. What was happening (my fault, of course), the Logos app was directing me to choose: Register or sign in. The boxes were stacked on top of each other. The top box was "Register" and so, naturally, that's what I tried to do. It makes sense now. I have "signed in" successfully and have all of my resources. Thank you Kevin, Alabama 24, and others for taking the time to assist me. God bless you!

Posts 28896
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 9 2013 3:31 PM

Glad to help Smile

Feel free to come back if you have more questions. 

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS