Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Freedom Centre | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 3 2013 1:24 PM

Hey, I am just wondering if there is a way to have a pre-set font style when importing songs from CCLI or creating new ones.  On our projection system, white font with a border shows up the best, but from what I can see the default is to use plain black font styles.  

This would be very helpful as we are just switching into Proclaim from easyworship and have a lot of songs to import.

Thanks!

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2013 1:49 PM

118069:

Hey, I am just wondering if there is a way to have a pre-set font style when importing songs from CCLI or creating new ones.  On our projection system, white font with a border shows up the best, but from what I can see the default is to use plain black font styles.  

This would be very helpful as we are just switching into Proclaim from easyworship and have a lot of songs to import.

Thanks!

Greetings, and welcome!

The easiest way to achieve this is to import a single song, effect the formatting changes and then duplicate that slide (via the right-click menu).

You can then 'search' for another song within this duplicate slide and the settings (background, etc.) will be retained even as the new lyrics are displayed.

When you make any changes to the formatting of a song, a copy of the reformatted song is retained under 'My Songs' (the menu displayed directly under SongSelect when you search for a song).

Blessings

Big Smile

Posts 178
Travis Perna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2013 1:59 PM

Nathan,

We currently do not have a feature to have pre-set styles for songs. I encourage you to visit our Uservoice page to suggest features that you would like to see. The website is http://proclaim.uservoice.com/

In the meantime, a workaround I can suggest is to set up one song with the style that you like. Then when you want to add another song, go to the Add Item menu and under reuse items find the song that you already have styled (it should be right at the top if it's the last thing you worked on). Select that and then just change the song name to the new one and it will be styled just how you like it!

*Edit: WOW Andy you posted while I was writing mine! And with pretty pictures and everything thanks!

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2013 2:55 PM

Travis Perna:

And with pretty pictures and everything thanks!

Big Smile

Posts 84
rksaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:34 PM

Is there a way to keep the song order (i.e. verse 1, chorus 1, verse 2, chorus 1, chorus 1, ending) as opposed to having to recreate the same order every time we reunse the same song?

Thanks,

Rich

Posts 84
rksaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:40 PM

Ahhh...

I see that someone beat me to it at http://proclaim.uservoice.com/

Richard

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS