Ancient Israel H. Shanks

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 7 2013 2:25 AM

Hi

I am looking for a book call Ancient Israel; a Short history from Abraham to the Roman Destruction of the temple, by Shanks, Hershel. as this been reference by a book I am reading and with hyper link,

But I cannot find it on Logos website, is this one of those book which is available long time ago, but now Logos does not have the agreement with the the publish anymore, if not can someone help me to fine it.

Thanks and God bless
Stephen

Posts 1557
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 7 2013 4:23 AM

This was one of the books on the Biblical Archaeology Review cd, which is excellent and appears to be half-price right now.

http://store.bib-arch.org/30-Years-of-BAR-Archive-CDbr-1975-2005/productinfo/8H32/

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 1557
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 7 2013 4:24 AM

Bible Review as well!

http://store.bib-arch.org/Bible-Review-The-Archive-1985-2005/productinfo/8H51/

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 2:50 AM

Thanks Ben

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 3:03 AM

Hi Ben

Just a question, it the resource compatible with Logos? as I cannot see Logos been mention in their website

Thanks and God bless
Stephen

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 3:08 AM

sorry me bad, I only look at the first link, the second link do mention Libronix on the web page.

Posts 5324
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 4:27 AM

And this one too!

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2013 4:46 AM

What has to be done to have these loaded into my Logos library?  Is it just installing the software?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS