Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
Warren Pfohl | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 11 2009 1:56 PM

When I do a passage study on my computer I thought it then synced this study with my itouch.  It is not happening.  Any suggestions?

Posts 996
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 2:34 PM

Passage guide modifications are not synced to the iPhone app.

Posts 4
Warren Pfohl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 2:45 PM

what about the text comparison?  I have 5 bibles selected (priorititized) yet they don't match with the bible on my itouch under text comparison.  should they"?

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 2:47 PM

Yes, the comparison on the iPhone should use your top 5 Bibles. Are you logged in to the same account that you're using with logos 4?

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 2:54 PM

But not all bibles are yet available on the iPhone

Posts 4
Warren Pfohl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 6:37 PM

is there a list of bibles that are available?

Posts 4
Warren Pfohl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 6:39 PM

and one more thing, when I go to to my logos on my itouch, go to more, click text compare, and click top bible, nothing comes up.  only "Top Bibles" in a grey box with no bibles listed.  any ideas

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 8:50 AM

We don't have a complete list of the books available on the iPhone because it's constantly changing as we work with publishers. There is a list of the free resources available at http://www.logos.com/iphone/support.

The text comparison tool uses your Logos 4 collections. It will display any collection that contains at least 1 Bible (at least 1 Bible that's available to the iPhone, that is).

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS