Just wondering?????

Page 3 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 53 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 32
Jonathan Mackwell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 3:52 AM

Originally from northern England, been living in Edinburgh Scotland, in in Paris France for language acquisition. Next year I will be moving out to serve as a missionary in Africa beginning in Senegal. Therefore libronix is essential for portability!

Just a thought for Logos, it could be good to put together a concentration map of the world to see where everyone using Libronix is? This could help with targeting sales and also help with members finding out if there are other users in their region??

My website: http://www.mackwell.co.nr/ the website of the missionary organization: http://www.wec-int.org/cms/ 

Posts 6720
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 3:59 AM

Jonty:

Just a thought for Logos, it could be good to put together a concentration map of the world to see where everyone using Libronix is? This could help with targeting sales and also help with members finding out if there are other users in their region??

Good idea Jonty. We could start local clubs, and improve our knowledge of the software use, and Bible study methods. How about it Logos?

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 2
Joyce Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 1:12 PM

I am Joyce Johnson in Raytown Mo. user scince 07 would like to chat with you nice to have someone

so close. I am a member of Kansas city Baptist Temple over 20 yrs.

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 1:34 PM

MathewRHaferkamp:

Edwin, Moscow Mills is just south of Troy and about 10 miles north of I-70 on highway 61, I grew up in St. Charles.  Great place to live but tired of dealing with the floods.

I know St. Charles. I enjoyed Noahs Ark Restaurant in it's prime (going back to 1974). Prime rib and clam chowder were a must when I drove through. It was sad to see it decline over the years.

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 1:37 PM

Joyce Johnson:

I am Joyce Johnson in Raytown Mo. user scince 07 would like to chat with you nice to have someone

so close. I am a member of Kansas city Baptist Temple over 20 yrs.

There were a good number of area Logos users at the Camp Logos at Tri-Cities in May 2008. I wish that I had got some contact info.

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 2:02 PM

Poolesville, MD...Logos since 10/23/2009!

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 2:23 PM

Joyce Johnson:
I am a member of Kansas city Baptist Temple over 20 yrs.
I attended a seminar there once.  Had lunch with Jay Grimwood and his wife I believe.  Nice couple.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 23
Christian Sofussen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 2:40 PM

Århus, Denmark.

Just bought logos a month ago

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 6:43 PM

Matthew C Jones:

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  Geeked

I'll be there for Christmas. My wife's family all live there. She was a SE Spartan.

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 6:46 PM

Jerry Bush:

I lived in Harrisonville, MO for 8 years. Olathe was often a shopping destination for us.

I now live in Olney, IL, which is close to nowhere, except cornfields. Southeast Illinois.

Jerry

I live 20 mi. north of Harrisonville at Grandview (just 3 blks off 71 Hwy). My wife worked at Christian Book & Gift for 16 yrs in Olathe.

I used to travel to Olney almost 30 yrs ago to call on a Christian bookstore there. It is in the middle of nowhere.

Posts 5621
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 8:41 AM

Edwin Bowden:

Todd Phillips,

I live in Grandview, MO (due east of Olathe). We have been here for 23 yrs. Previous 12 in Lebanon, MO. My wife worked for Christian Book & Gift for 16 yrs as book department manager.

I have used Logos for just over 2 years. Started with Bible Study Library. Upgraded to Scholars Gold about 6 months later at a Morris Proctor Camp Logos. 

I've only lived in Olathe for a year and a half.  Previously we were in Houston, TX (and before that Indianapolis).  My wife grew up in Lebanon, MO...her maiden name is Agan.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 11:14 AM

Todd Phillips:

My wife grew up in Lebanon, MO...her maiden name is Agan.

I knew Tom Agan in Lebanon

Posts 198
Bryan Brodess | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 11:16 AM

West side of Columbus, Ohio.. And yes it is cold right now!!..lol

Posts 291
Bob Schlessman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 4:36 PM

Palmyra, Illinois about 60 miles NE of St. Louis. Logos user since August 2006.

Page 3 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS