Using LAN address in Proclaim

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Freedom Centre | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:02 AM

Hey,

Just wondering if there was a way or something being developed to use a Local Area Network ip address as a webpage for broadcast.  We use an app called Airsketch that uses a local ip to broadcast to our projection computer so our senior pastor can draw and use illustrations.  Could someone let me know if this is a possibility, cause when I tried to use the local ip address in the webpage bar it denied me.

Thanks

Nathan Plante

Posts 178
Travis Perna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:18 AM

I would think using a local address for a webpage would work no problem. What does it do when you try that?

Posts 178
Travis Perna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 17 2013 11:44 AM

Nathan,

I took some screenshots to show you how to set up AirSketch to use in Proclaim. First, make sure the iPad and the computer running Proclaim are on the same network.

Here is the program running on the iPad. Notice the IP address and port are shown. 

Copy the "server address" from AirSketch and put it in the URL field of the webpage service item, making sure to copy it exactly as shown.

Now when you preview this slide or go on air, make sure AirSketch is running on the iPad and what you are sketching on the iPad will show up in Proclaim.

Posts 7
Freedom Centre | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 17 2013 12:06 PM

Thank you so much!!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS