Logos training manual vol. 1 & 2 ordering in Europe?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 44
Jo Decaesteker | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 18 2013 5:11 AM

Hi,

I'd like to have the Logos training manual vol. 1 & 2 by Morris Proctor, as well as the manual for inductive Bible study.

I know, silly me Stick out tongue, I can just order them. But will they be delivered in Belgium, Europe too?

Thanks!

Posts 4744
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 18 2013 6:13 AM

I know Logos has customers all over the world. I would contact them to find out if there are special considerations or concerns. 

Posts 10404
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 18 2013 6:27 AM

Jo Decaesteker:

I can just order them. But will they be delivered in Belgium, Europe too?

Why not? I've never ordered anything physical from Logos before, but many books & CD-ROMs from other sources in the US. I think I've never experienced a lost shipment. What to expect:

• Look for delivery cost to your location
  • Shipment may be anything between six days and six weeks (add more around Christmas)
  • EU tax law requires to put European VAT on overseas products. In Germany this means: everything detectable as a commercial shipment will be delivered to a central location of the Postal service, where they open the packages to verify the validity of the prize information that comes with the package. They will collect VAT (in Germany: 19% on the total [including S&H]) if the total is above a de-minimis treshold of some 20 Euros. This may be collected upon delivery by the respective postal service agent from you or whoever receives the delivery.
  • When the amount exceeds a certain treshold or contains certain products (such as other than books/CD-ROMs) there may be additional EU customs due and you may be required to fetch the parcel at a customs office. That's something I never experienced, though. Check this if you intent to buy a Logos sweatshirt or so along the way.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 221
André Kamphuis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 18 2013 6:53 AM

Jo Decaesteker:
But will they be delivered in Belgium, Europe too?

When I ordered a Logos base package for the first time, I asked Logos to send the DVD to a remote town in Tanzania (East Africa). To my surprise, it took only two weeks to deliver it! So I guess Belgium should be a piece of cake...

Posts 44
Jo Decaesteker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2013 1:10 AM

Cheers, I'll contact them about it!

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2013 3:24 AM

I've had stuff delivered to Malaysia before. No problem with CDs but postage cost of manuals made it prohibitive. So I got by with Mark Barnes unofficial tutorials on the Internet and these were just great. You also have to know I am a tight Scotsman!

Posts 44
Jo Decaesteker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2013 3:48 AM

Thanks, for replying, James. I just went ahead and just ordered... 42$ postage cost... Oh well... Stick out tongue

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:07 AM

No problem. btw you are in Belgium. Our daughter is getting married in Antwerp in July. Can you recommend any English speaking international churches we might attend on the Sunday there?

Posts 44
Jo Decaesteker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2013 11:39 PM

Hi, sorry to be so late with my reply - I lost the thread...

My manuals arrived, just like that. Ordered, sent, received...

Oh, congrats with you daughter's marriage! In Belgium of all places! Hehe...

I don't know these churches personally, but you might contact these (if you haven't already):

http://www.freewebs.com/ibcantwerp/ (don't know whether they are still there/active?)

http://antwerpchristianfellowship.org/

http://www.aipchurch.org/info/Home.html

http://www.boniface.be/ (Anglican)

...Good luck! And cheers in Him!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS