Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
ShielaSis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:16 PM

i am looking for a Android tablet use for entertainment,studing,traveling.there are three tablet i liked,but i have no idea to choose them.

Yuandao N90FHDRK

Yuandao N80RK

Yuandao N70HD

Would you please give me some advice?Which one is the best for me?And you can recommend another one if anything else best Andoid tablet.Thank you.

Posts 6588
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 24 2013 2:47 AM

Welcome to the forums. Make sure that the tablet comes with the Google play app on it, or you may have trouble getting aps from the Play store.

While I cannot speak to the tablets listed there, they should all run the Logos app.

Lynden Williams Commu

Posts 33
Rodney Ochs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 24 2013 3:47 AM

how did you settle on these specific tablets? Yuandao? I found this discussion helpful http://community.logos.com/forums/p/68329/483332.aspx#483332 its discussing kindle and nexus... if that helps any.

Posts 10680
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 24 2013 5:03 AM

Rodney Ochs:
how did you settle on these specific tablets? Yuandao?

Probably this is spam.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 6588
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 24 2013 7:20 AM

I was thinking the same thing, but decided to go ahead anyway.

Lynden Williams Commu

Posts 4
ShielaSis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 24 2013 11:32 PM

NB.Mick:

Rodney Ochs:
how did you settle on these specific tablets? Yuandao?

Probably this is spam.

hi,this isn't spam.I do feel puzzled to choose because of its nice performance.Maybe you haven't listened Yuandao Brand never before .i looked it from AMAZON.I trust still have this Brand.Thank you all the same.

Posts 4
ShielaSis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 24 2013 11:46 PM

Rodney Ochs:

how did you settle on these specific tablets? Yuandao? I found this discussion helpful http://community.logos.com/forums/p/68329/483332.aspx#483332 its discussing kindle and nexus... if that helps any.

One of my friends had bought it and used with very good.So i browsed it from Amazon this time and feel not bad.The website you gived is very usefull so that i have a more choice. It is very kind of you.Tks. 

Posts 5
elliott siu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 11:28 AM

Any of those Yuandao tablets you posted should work fine for the Logos app. The only question is what screen size you want.

Posts 4
ShielaSis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 26 2013 1:36 AM

elliott siu:

Any of those Yuandao tablets you posted should work fine for the Logos app. The only question is what screen size you want.

Maybe 7'' is easier carry when i traveling.but i like  higher Resolution and biger screen when i  see a movie.Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS