I need a PDF converter to Word document.

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 4:38 PM

Peace, Tes!          *smile*                   On this VERY thread there are at least three (3) of us who have tried it and are quite happy with the results.

Please check the posts of this thread ...              The three are Rosie and David and myself; and I've heard of others who are happy with the .pdf to Word feature of Word 2013.  Have you not tried it?

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 4:49 PM

[quote user="Milford Charles Murray"]

Peace, Tes!          *smile*                   On this VERY thread there are at least three (3) of us who have tried it and are quite happy with the results.

Please check the posts of this thread ...              The three are Rosie and David and myself; and I've heard of others who are happy with the .pdf to Word feature of Word 2013.  Have you not tried it?

[/quote]

I think Milford you seem that you have misunderstood me, nobody has given me specific answer up to now, I am asking very specific the only one which I consider to buy is the Home and student ,I want to be sure if this one converts.I am asking specifically ,because the one whom I asked from the computer shop said that he did not believe that it could  convert PDF to word document ,his answer has made me to doubt,for this reason I would like to be sure.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 29799
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 4:52 PM

Tes:
the one whom I asked from the computer shop said that he did not believe that it could  convert PDF to word document

Does he sell the student version?

Tes:
nobody has given me specific answer up to now

Have you tried downloading the trial version to see for yourself?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 4:53 PM

Blessings, Tes!            I'm just "going to let this go"!       I'm signing off from this thread ....       Obviously your person from your computer shop and I disagree!    He does not believe it could convert ........        I HAVE converted ...........            so has Rosie              ........   so has David  ......

Perhaps to assure yourself you could find some Microsoft Word 2013 advertising on the internet that would reveal all of the features...

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 5:02 PM

alabama24:
Does he sell the student version?

He said yes, but when I asked him ,if he has installed it.he said no, this has led me to get specific answer to the forum.

[quote user="alabama24"]Have you tried downloading the trial version to see for yourself?

[/quote]

Yes,  last year, it was professional.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 5:05 PM

[quote user="Milford Charles Murray"]

Blessings, Tes!            I'm just "going to let this go"!       I'm signing off from this thread ....       Obviously your person from your computer shop and I disagree!    He does not believe it could convert ........        I HAVE converted ...........            so has Rosie              ........   so has David  ......

Perhaps to assure yourself you could find some Microsoft Word 2013 advertising on the internet that would reveal all of the features...

[/quote]

Milford ,If you could have mentioned ,yes it does with the home and student , that was for me very short and clear answer.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19310
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 5:22 PM

Yes, Tes, Word 2013 both Home and Student can open a PDF file:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/home-and-student/#SeeTopFeatures

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 5:40 PM

Excellent Rosie, thank you.I would like to thank all of you as well.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2013 6:24 PM

Peace, Tes!           You are VERY welcome!  Blessings to you!

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2013 5:23 AM

Milford Charles Murray:

Peace, Tes!           You are VERY welcome!  Blessings to you!

Amen.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19310
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2013 11:30 PM

Tes, I should clarify that you can only convert a PDF using Word 2013 if the PDF has actual selectable text in it. If it's just made up of images (scans) of text, then Word won't convert it. Word does not have built in OCR capabilities.

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 12:06 AM

Rosie Perera:

Tes, I should clarify that you can only convert a PDF using Word 2013 if the PDF has actual selectable text in it. If it's just made up of images (scans) of text, then Word won't convert it. Word does not have built in OCR capabilities.

Hi Rosie, I Need your favor, could you please try this one? http://www.biblica.com/uploads/pdf-files/bibles/amharic/nt/romans.pdf

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19310
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 12:32 AM

Tes:
Hi Rosie, I Need your favor, could you please try this one? http://www.biblica.com/uploads/pdf-files/bibles/amharic/nt/romans.pdf

No, it does not work. I get an error message: "We're sorry, the author of this document has set permissions that don't allow the content to be re-used in other applications."

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 12:51 AM

Rosie Perera:

Tes:

No, it does not work. I get an error message: "We're sorry, the author of this document has set permissions that don't allow the content to be re-used in other applications."

OK.Thank you Rosie.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 19310
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 12:54 AM

Tes:

Rosie Perera:

Tes:

OK.Thank you Rosie.

Maybe I just saved you from unnecessarily spending the money to upgrade to Word 2013. If it weren't for its ability to read PDF files, I wouldn't have upgraded.

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 8:03 AM

Rosie Perera:

Tes:

Rosie Perera:

Tes:

OK.Thank you Rosie.

Maybe I just saved you from unnecessarily spending the money to upgrade to Word 2013. If it weren't for its ability to read PDF files, I wouldn't have upgraded.

I wanted to upgrade it for the sole purpose of converting PDF to Word document, particularly for the PDF which I have forwarded it as a link. I would be very glad, if I could find one even if I have to buy.(I have phonts for it as well).I would like to thank you Rosie as well for sparing me unnecessary spending  money.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 130
Robert J Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 9:57 AM

Tes,

Another option would a product called PDF Converter Professional 8 sold by Nuance online. The thing acts as a print driver in all Microsoft Office products. It also converts PDF files to any other format. The cost is $79.00

http://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceus/html/pbPage.Imaging_Landing_2012_v4?utm_medium=ps&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=G_-_US_-_NAM_-_Nuance_-_PS_-_Imaging_NB&utm_term=pdf-converter&cvokeywordid=30230&resid=UYU9OgoBAlUAADVY9CMAAAA2&rests=1367686457853

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 10:33 AM

It's password protected for a reason.

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 19310
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 10:54 AM

Robert J Smith:

Tes,

Another option would a product called PDF Converter Professional 8 sold by Nuance online. The thing acts as a print driver in all Microsoft Office products. It also converts PDF files to any other format. The cost is $79.00

http://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceus/html/pbPage.Imaging_Landing_2012_v4?utm_medium=ps&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=G_-_US_-_NAM_-_Nuance_-_PS_-_Imaging_NB&utm_term=pdf-converter&cvokeywordid=30230&resid=UYU9OgoBAlUAADVY9CMAAAA2&rests=1367686457853

No product will work on a document that the creators didn't want people to be able to convert to other formats.

The only way to do it would be to manually copy and paste all the text one chunk at a time into a Word document. Labor intensive, but if you want this in a PB badly enough, Tes, you'll be willing to do it.

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2013 12:21 PM

Rosie Perera:

Robert J Smith:

Tes,

No product will work on a document that the creators didn't want people to be able to convert to other formats.

The only way to do it would be to manually copy and paste all the text one chunk at a time into a Word document. Labor intensive, but if you want this in a PB badly enough, Tes, you'll be willing to do it.

Thank you all of you ,I think it doesn't work with all of them. My Problem now is with Fire Fox as you can see it .

Blessings in Christ.

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS