Bug Beta 5: Pasting Hebrew into the content area of Clippings & Notes

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Paul Watrous | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 12:46 PM

Well, now I am having a problem for the first time. Since the last update of Logos 5, the Bible reference in the copy and paste function no longer  reports chapter and verse. In other words, when I highlight, copy and then paste a verse or verses into Word or the word editor provided in Logos; the appearance is as below. Here I have highlighted Ephesians 1:1-2. Watch how it apprears:

Eph 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,
To the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The New King James Version. (1982). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Take notice there is no reference when I pasted this, only the version of Bible shows up. What's with that? Any ideas, anyone. 

Posts 8
Paul Watrous | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 1:10 PM

Well, now I am having a problem for the first time. Since the last update of Logos 5, the Bible reference in the copy and paste function no longer  reports chapter and verse. In other words, when I highlight, copy and then paste a verse or verses into Word or the word editor provided in Logos; the appearance is as below. Here I have highlighted Ephesians 1:15-18. Watch how it apprears:

Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

The Holy Bible: King James Version. (2009) (Electronic Edition of the 1900 Authorized Version.). Bellingham, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

Take notice there is no reference when I pasted this, only the version of Bible shows up. What's with that? Any ideas, anyone. 

What I am referring to is the chapter and verse as it should show 

Posts 8
Paul Watrous | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 1:11 PM

I copied and pasted another one because the verse reference did appear.

Posts 24347
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 8 2013 6:51 PM

Paul Watrous:
In other words, when I highlight, copy and then paste a verse or verses into Word or the word editor provided in Logos; the appearance is as below. Here I have highlighted Ephesians 1:15-18. Watch how it apprears:

I can only conclude that you copied exactly that text and pasted into a text editor because Word would have shown the citation reference after the last comma and verse numbers would be superscript! 

If you are referring to the "copy and paste function" at Tools >> Copy bible Verses, then the result will depend on the style you choose after the word Copy.  If there is a problem please start a new thread in the Logos 5 forum and provide screenshots of what you are doing.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS