Journal of Markets and Morality

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 5 2013 2:02 PM

Does anyone have insight to the Journal of Markets and Morality offering other than what is presented in the product description?  This looks very interesting in light of all the economic turmoil we have experienced in the past few years.

I've decided to get in.  I'm thinking there are substantive ideas here when talking about the Gospel message in todays economically interconnected world.

Posts 521
Russ White | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 5 2013 3:03 PM

These are, indeed, very good journals. Email me, and I'll send you a sample copy (I started subscribing last year).

Russ

russ (at) riw (dot) us

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 5 2013 3:53 PM

Russ White:
Russ ...

Unless have a desire for more spam email, suggest editing reply to redact or disguise email address.

Another alternative is creating a Faithlife group for discussion.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 521
Russ White | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 5 2013 4:02 PM

Yeah, thanks, I never think of the logos forums as a place where spiders would work, but I guess it is. My solution (above) isn't perfect, but it'll stave off 95% of them, anyway.

Russ

Posts 89
Stephen DeKuyper | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 5 2013 4:59 PM

JMM is a great publication with in-depth discussion on faith and economics. It is more of an academic publication, so articles can be fairly specific and some might say 'dry'. If you are serious about this intersection, JMM is the 'go-to' journal to get. I'm a big fan.

Stephen

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS