Let the nations be glad - John Piper

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 18 2013 10:14 PM

Let the nations be glad - John Piper must be one of the most quoted books in my experience.

I am often reading something an an insightful one-liner is mentioned, looking at the footnotes its usually from "Let the nations be glad."

Why is this not in logos yet?

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 18 2013 10:40 PM

Kelvin Niblett:
Why is this not in logos yet?

Hi Kelvin,

Just to let you know that Let the Nations be Glad is available in Logos via Vyrso,

https://vyrso.com/product/13527/let-the-nations-be-glad-the-supremacy-of-god-in-missions

Vyrso is the Logos equivalent of the Kindle store. Books purchased through Vyrso integrate with your Logos library, but you will find that the tagging and formatting is more rudimentary than a 'full' Logos resource. Vyrso resources are, however, generally more competitively priced that Logos resources.

Apologies if you knew all of this, but I thought it worth pointing out.

Blessings,

Big Smile

Posts 33
The Redlines | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 21 2013 11:45 PM

It seems this book has been pulled from the shelf. I've been spending the last hour trying to find this title for a friend to read along with me. Any idea what's going on? Or does someone have an updated link for me to send my friend?

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 22 2013 10:52 AM

The Redlines:

It seems this book has been pulled from the shelf. I've been spending the last hour trying to find this title for a friend to read along with me. Any idea what's going on? Or does someone have an updated link for me to send my friend?

It seems that Let the Nations be Glad has been pulled from Vyrso in anticipation of publication via Logos.com. Logos employee, Brian Williams, answers your question here,

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/72922/508000.aspx#508000

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS