The Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection in Logos

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 25 2013 8:20 PM

The Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection 

This is available from a competitor. I would love to see it in Logos. 

Here is the description:

• Over 1,300 sermons spanning every book of the Bible, exceeding 60,000 pages
  • 1,000s of illustrations & invitations
  • 1,121 additional pages of Adrian's Sermon Notes
Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 25 2013 10:28 PM

Kevin Maples:
The Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection 

I would hope Logos would reproduce the whole Pastor's Training Institute by Rogers. That is more than just his sermons.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9
Ruben C Casas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 14 2017 3:29 PM

The Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection is now on Prepublication for $249.99. It is your chance to get it.

Posts 2
Michael Stark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 4:15 PM

I bought this from the Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection when it was first released.  It does not work on any of my computers and none of their web sites will respond to requests for a fix.  This is a scam, unworthy of Dr. Rogers.  Having spent my money foolishly once, I would not give another $249 to Logos for what I supposedly already own.  Am I disappointed.  Oh, yes, that is one way of stating the case.

Posts 9
Ruben C Casas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 11:49 PM

Michael, I am really sorry to hear about your negative experience with the Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection. Thank you for sharing the issues you have faced. Can you tell us what company or what software platform your version of the Collection uses? I am sure that the Logos version should be stable and usable. I know that Wordsearch Bible sells the Collection for $350. and I think it was recently on sale for $299. The Prepub price of the Logos version of this Collection is $249. I would feel the same you do about paying twice for the same resource. Many of us bought some time ago the Pradis program and paid a lot of money for the resources, fortunately Zondervan opened a window of time for us to get the same resources in the Logos version free of charge or at a reduced price, I think. I wish Logos would give you a price consideration. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS