Windows 8 swipe changed

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
David Record | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 9 2013 1:24 AM

Logos 5 updated this morning and now when I swipe using a windows 8 touchscreen on a tablet in a resource window the text is selected instead of scrolling.  I looked at the release notes and nothing is mentioned about a change.  Anyone else notice this? 

Posts 29609
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 9 2013 7:31 AM

I don't have any windows devices, but there haven't been any recent releases that I am aware of… Have you not used this device in a while? Are you sure it was a software update and not a resource one?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15
David Record | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 9 2013 9:46 AM

Not sure what caused it.  It appears to be this way in all the resources.  Logos had just downloaded and installed an update and I rebooted Logos and this behavior started.  It is not a bad thing it can be useful, I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed it.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 9 2013 10:34 AM

Check your windows update history. Windows will update automatically by default. I would try to do a restore, this will not affect you files just the system files and if that does not fix it you can re update windows.

Posts 29609
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 9 2013 11:15 AM

David Record:
Logos had just downloaded and installed an update and I rebooted Logos and this behavior started.

I bet if you check your home page in L5, you will see this:

This will be followed by a list of either newly acquired resources, or recently updated ones. 

David Record:
Not sure what caused it.  It appears to be this way in all the resources.

I'm not either… but it is highly doubtful that it was due to a resource update from Logos. If you had a software update, your homepage will show:

You should check your homepage to see for yourself. If you aren't using beta, you should not have had a software update (unless you haven't used your device in some time). I am guessing the issue is related to an OS update, or setting change in the OS, etc. rather than anything from within Logos itself. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS