Where have all the prepubs gone, long time passing....

Page 1 of 1 (18 items)
This post has 17 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:38 PM

...or more specifically, what's happened to "Life in a Risen Saviour"?  It's been live now for over a week and still no unlock.  Anyone got this yet?  I've had 2 other prepubs go live since and they've been unlocked already.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:45 PM

Alex Scott:

...or more specifically, what's happened to "Life in a Risen Saviour"?  It's been live now for over a week and still no unlock.  Anyone got this yet?  I've had 2 other prepubs go live since and they've been unlocked already.

I've similarly ordered this through pre-pub and it doesn't seem to have added to my library. I've tried the command 'update now' but this does not seem to have fixed the problem.

I know the guys at Logos are frantically busy and (from my perspective) it is not an urgent issue (although I appreciate Alex's need may be greater than mine :). It would be good just to double check that the problem isn't at my end (i.e. that there isn't something I need to do in order to add the thing to my library).

I am still mightily enjoying Logos 4 by the way.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:55 PM

Alex Scott:
"Life in a Risen Saviour"?  It's been live now for over a week and still no unlock.  Anyone got this yet?

Nope. Same scenario here.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 294
Debra W Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 11:52 PM

Alex Scott:

Nope, me neither. Also had one of my larger pre-pubs go live with same day billing, but still no Candlish.

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2009 2:17 AM

Not an isolated problem then.  Just have to wait it out I guess.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 3:31 PM

I finally e-mailed customer support.  It sounds like it was an oversight on their part.  If any of you still haven't received this one, perhaps you should contact them.

Posts 2595
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 7:47 PM

I called customer support a few days ago and they were able to get me the prepub immediately.

Posts 386
Clinton Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 8:12 PM

I've put in 3 help requests... I guess they just don't want my money.

Hope they respond soon.

Clinton

Posts 386
Clinton Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 8:20 PM

Clinton Thomas:
I guess they just don't want my money.

Turns out they do want my money.

Clinton Thomas:
Hope they respond soon.

At 8:04 PM I received the notice. A full 8 minutes before I asked them to respond soon. That's fast :)

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 9:10 PM

Clinton Thomas:

Clinton Thomas:
I guess they just don't want my money.

Turns out they do want my money.

Total bummer.  I was just about to say that if they didn't want your money... Wink

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 1163
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 9:20 PM

Does this mean that everyone needs to contact CS in order to get this order pushed through? I once had an order sit at live for a month so I suppose they will eventually get around to it but still...waiting...

Tom

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 9:37 PM

TomReynolds:

Does this mean that everyone needs to contact CS in order to get this order pushed through? I once had an order sit at live for a month so I suppose they will eventually get around to it but still...waiting...

Tom

I just emailed Customer Service since mine is still LIVE and unprocessed. I'd say go ahead to expedite things. Like you, Tom, I had one sit live for several weeks and get processed without that email but let's help 'em out this time.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 11:08 PM

After my email was sent, Customer Service moved swiftly and precisely.

I now have "Life in a Risen Saviour" in my library.

Posts 294
Debra W Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 10:21 AM

I didn't contact customer service about it. However, FYI, the usual "Your Pre-Pub will be Processed Soon..." email notice for Candlish's "Life in a Risen Saviour" resource arrived a short while ago. The charge for it should process today or within a few days, followed thereafter by its accessibility in my L4 library.

Debra

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 386
Clinton Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 10:24 AM

Joe Miller:
Total bummer.  I was just about to say that if they didn't want your money... Wink

Joe,

That is so weird because I was just about to pop the $4.00 in the mail to you when I saw the notice.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 10:36 AM

Clinton Thomas:

Joe Miller:

Joe,

That is so weird because I was just about to pop the $4.00 in the mail to you when I saw the notice.

LOL.... LOL.....  I love witty retorts!!

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:14 PM

I got my email for this today.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 376
Dan Sheppard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 18 2009 8:30 PM

Reminds me of my daughter, the high school geometry teacher.

Where has all the polygon?

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS