Graceway Media 3-month trial - not a full trial?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Benjamin Hodge | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 20 2013 12:50 PM

Our friendly Proclaim sales rep set us up with a 3-month trial to Graceway Media. When I do searches in Proclaim for content I do find quite a bit from Graceway - however, it is often easier to do searches from Graceway Media's website. It's simply faster for me. While I was doing that, I found a neat motion graphic that I thought would be nice to use, so I wrote down the title and logged in to Proclaim to search for it. Proclaim couldn't find it. Specifically I was looking for the video "God Bless - Chromatic Bokeh", which can bee seen here:

http://gracewaymedia.com/?page=browse&sermon_id=00033032

So does the 3 month trial not give us full access to Graceway content, or is something wrong with Proclaim? 

Thanks!

Posts 152
Chris Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 2:07 PM

Just confirming Benjamin's observation. I was unable to locate the graphic he was looking for and have similarly been unable to find a few we were looking for as well. If we decide to continue using Graceway Media, is it best to secure an account with them through their own website instead of through Proclaim to ensure access to their full library?

A great big thank you for the generous trial period though, we have put it to good use!

Platform Details for Alpha/Beta Testing Reference:

• Windows 7 Home Premium x64
  • Intel Core2 Duo P7450 @ 2.13GHz
  • 6GB DDR3 RAM
  • Logos 4 Gold

Posts 14
Scott Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 7:00 PM

Hi Benjamin and Chris,

Proclaim updates it's Graceway media on a regular basis. This particular media item will be available in the next update. In the meantime, feel free to download the media from the Graceway site, and import it into Proclaim.

If you buy Graceway from Proclaim, you can also access and download from the Graceway site.

Posts 7
Benjamin Hodge | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2013 9:55 AM

It's still not available...and I think several updates have been published since then.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS