Video: Preparing a sermon with Logos 4

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 11
Larrie Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 18 2009 6:13 PM

Mark,

Thank you for preparing these videos; they are very very helpful.  I really appreciate your willingness to share your talent of creating layouts, sermon prep, and note taking and to present them  in a manner  that is ready to follow.  Thanks again.

I really learned from your other videos also.  They are all excellent.

Posts 13419
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2009 3:14 AM

RichardBrohier:

You referred to creating a collection in your "cited by" tag. Not sure how you did that. can you possibly enlighten?

Sorry, it's a feature of the beta. It will turn up in 4.0a which is due in a few week.

Posts 58
Emery Horvath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:47 PM

Mark,

Wow, thank you so much.  I was really excited about what I saw in these videos.  It brought many of the 'pieces' of Logos 4 together for me.

Emery,

The natural plus the supernatural together make an explosive force for God.

Posts 14
Frederick Schaffner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:19 PM

Thanks Mark, this was very helpful, not only for study purposes but for the layout insights you presented.

I noticed on you Passage Guide you had a category entitled Theologies. Is that only in Beta?

Posts 13419
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:24 PM

You should be able to click the "Add" button and choose Collections. Then just choose the collection you want to be searched.

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2009 9:00 AM

Rosie Perera:

I was thinking to myself "why is he doing on paper what he could do in Logos?" and then you answered my question! You read minds and you had a very reasonable explanation. And the video, like all of yours, is fantastic. Thank you again. I'm going to be using notes and clippings and favorites more now. And I'm going to share this video (and the rest of the series once it's out) with others in my church who prepare sermons. Maybe I'll get some Logos converts thanks to you! :-)

Yes, Rosie is right. Mark, you lead through the video in a wonderful way. Thank you for your work. You "opened" Logos so much more for me with your instructional videos.

Bohuslav

Posts 236
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2009 11:47 AM

Can't wait for the next in the series!  Thanks Mark!

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS