July has finally come!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 12078
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 1 2013 2:29 AM

And thus another http://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month/ - check it out!

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1776
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:05 AM

Its Greek to me.Wink

Posts 3308
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:45 AM

Have it so its not free I paid for it- they should offer an alternative book to individuals who "paid" for their free books!

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 9:59 AM

Everyone wants something for nothing. I would like all the free books I missed prior to having Logos but I doubt that it will happen.

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 10:08 AM

After a run of several months of not having the free book of the month, I do already have this month's.  No sour grapes here though, as between the Logos free book of the month, and the Vyrso freebies which seem to happen several times a month, I'm doing alright for freebies. Yes

Keep up the good work, Logos!

Posts 3308
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 2:07 PM

Kent:

Everyone wants something for nothing. I would like all the free books I missed prior to having Logos but I doubt that it will happen.

Thats true- but I have spent a small fortune on Logos- so I feel no remorse in saying they need to step up.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 5:39 PM

Joshua Lieder:

Its Greek to me.Wink

Noticed resource set is included in Logos 5 Platinum, Diamond, and Portfolio.  Wonder about some dynamic credit for Logos 5 package purchase ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 9627
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 6:49 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:
Have it so its not free I paid for it

Me too!

Whyndell Grizzard:
they should offer an alternative book to individuals who "paid" for their free books!

I don't know about that. I view the free books as a privilege and not a right.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:01 PM

I have almost all the Free-Book-Of-The-Month offerings I'm thankful others who do not have them can get them for free. My wife has a small Logos base package but her free books bring her library to 2651 volumes. It makes her price per volume less than $.20 each. Surprise

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS