Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 15 2009 7:24 PM

Peace and Joy in the Lord this ChristmasTide!       *smile*

A couple of days ago I purchased this Pre-Pub.        It went perfectly on to L4.  No problems.  Synchronisation worked perfectly.

Then I downloaded to L3, since I am still running both concurrently even though I mostly use L4.  I like, perhaps because of force of habit, to keep my L3 updated also. It also went perfectly on to L3.  Again, no problems.

However.            My question ---------    I don't understand the following.  This quote came from the e-mail telling me that my Pre-Pub was ready.            There are three books in the collection.                     Why do they list 6 files instead of 3.  I don't see two copies in either L3 or L4 library.  The books read fine.                    But, I AM curious!             *smile*                 Anyone know why???

Yours in Christ,                      .............           Mel           quote from e-mail

"This is to inform you that your recent Pre-Pub order of Jesus and Jewish Feasts Collection (3 Vols.) [DOWNLOAD] is now ready to be downloaded. Your credit card has been charged. Please print a copy of this invoice for your records.

Use the following links to download the book files you purchased:
ftp://ftp.logos.com/lbxbooks/CHRISTFSTPENT.lbxlls
ftp://ftp.logos.com/lbxbooks/CHRISTFSTPENT.lbxls
ftp://ftp.logos.com/lbxbooks/CHRISTFSTTAB.lbxlls
ftp://ftp.logos.com/lbxbooks/CHRISTFSTTAB.lbxls
ftp://ftp.logos.com/lbxbooks/CHRISTINPASSVR.lbxlls
ftp://ftp.logos.com/lbxbooks/CHRISTINPASSVR.lbxls"

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2009 9:33 PM

I don't know Mel.  I didn't download the files from the e-mail.  I just tried the lbxls files now and it says the webpage can't be displayed.  Those particular files don't show up in a computer search either.  My guess would be they are internal logos files although why they appear in the e-mail I don't know.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 12:52 AM

Alex Scott:

I don't know Mel.  I didn't download the files from the e-mail.  I just tried the lbxls files now and it says the webpage can't be displayed.  Those particular files don't show up in a computer search either.  My guess would be they are internal logos files although why they appear in the e-mail I don't know.

Thanks, Alex!

Everything works well, but was just curious and curiouser.      *smile*            Blessings to you this Christmas from Oshawa.  We moved here from Whitby.  Just love this part of Ontario!

...     Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 6:13 AM

That a big move!!  We're just up the road from you, just west of Kingston.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 11:01 AM

Alex Scott:

That a big move!!  We're just up the road from you, just west of Kingston.

Next time I'm on the 401 coming into Kingston, I'll beep my horn twice so you know it's me!            *smile*         A Blessed Christmas!

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 11:28 AM

I could have sworn I heard you passing by earlier today!!   Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS