5.1: 'Fixed' BUGS that aren't fixed

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:52 AM

Have you noticed that these bugs aren't as fixed as you've claimed they are:

And please check that there were cases filed for all remaining issues in BUG: bible sense lexicon.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 3:32 PM

Bump.    

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:12 PM

fgh:
BUG: text comparison with Hebrew

It looks like there are three remaining issues in that thread.  The case for 'difference' appearing backwards is still active, and I have verified that a case was created for the smaller font size for the LHI and The Book of Genesis in Hebrew.  I have reported the '% difference/difference %' as well.

fgh:
BUG: L5 Highlight

I have responded in the original thread.

fgh:

We've made several changes to the Bible Sense Lexicon in 5.1b; I was only able to reproduce one issue in 10.6, which I responded to in the original thread.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 6:49 AM

Tonya J Ross:

fgh:
BUG: text comparison with Hebrew

It looks like there are three remaining issues in that thread.  The case for 'difference' appearing backwards is still active, and I have verified that a case was created for the smaller font size for the LHI and The Book of Genesis in Hebrew.  I have reported the '% difference/difference %' as well.

Thanks.

Tonya J Ross:

fgh:
BUG: L5 Highlight

I have responded in the original thread.

So have I.Smile

Tonya J Ross:

fgh:

We've made several changes to the Bible Sense Lexicon in 5.1b; I was only able to reproduce one issue in 10.6, which I responded to in the original thread.

Thanks. Let's hope the rest were solved in 5.1b, then.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS