New Free Book on Vyrso.com - Sunday - July 7

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 7 2013 10:34 AM

Peace and Joy to my Logos Forums Sisters and Brothers!              *smile*

Likely this should be posted on the Vyrso Forum, not the General Forum; however, I think more of you will notice this on this Lord's Day on "General," and we are aware that "free" doesn't always last a long time, eh???

Confident Conversation: How to Communicate Successfully in Any Situation

Mike Bechtle

$0.00 CAD $13.74 CAD

Overview

Communication is an art, and anyone--whether shy or outgoing--can improve his or her conversational skills. In Confident Conversation, Mike Bechtle offers a straightforward guide to making good conversation that works for any personality type. He highlights the art of give and take, stresses the importance of listening, and gives confidence to those who hesitate to strike up a conversation. He shows readers that they don't have to have a stockpile of great stories to tell in order to make good conversation. Instead, he encourages an "explorer" mind-set and gives readers the tools they need to talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 7 2013 10:45 AM

Thank you, Milford.  (Something tells me, though, that you probably don't need to read this book!  Wink  )

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 7 2013 10:50 AM

Thank, You, Paul!         *smile*      I appreciate the compliment and give all honour to our Beautiful and Gracious Saviour, eh???           

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 1883
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 7 2013 11:15 AM

Thanks Milford...this book will be very helpful.

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 7 2013 12:13 PM

Thanks for pointing this out Milford. Looks very good and somehow I missed receiving an email about it which I usually receive.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3760
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 7 2013 4:57 PM

Milford Charles Murray:

Mike Bechtle

$0.00 CAD $13.74 CAD

Wow-thanks!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 6775
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 7 2013 5:23 PM