Paul Little Library ?????

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Marcus Baird | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:15 AM

I find myself often going to a set of books that have been around for years, yet they are not available in Logos. I'm currently using Paul Little's Know What You Believe and will soon be using Know Why You Believe. I think there is another one, Know Who You Believe. Has there ever been any consideration to put these basic books in Logos format?

Thanks,

Marcus

Posts 2384
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:18 AM

Marcus Baird:

I find myself often going to a set of books that have been around for years, yet they are not available in Logos. I'm currently using Paul Little's Know What You Believe and will soon be using Know Why You Believe. I think there is another one, Know Who You Believe. Has there ever been any consideration to put these basic books in Logos format?

Thanks,

Marcus

It has been suggested before - http://community.logos.com/forums/p/59665/424689.aspx#424689

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 9609
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:47 AM

David Thomas:

Marcus Baird:

Thanks,

Marcus

But they are excellent books that I would love to see in Logos too. I have had paper copies for many years.

It has been suggested before - http://community.logos.com/forums/p/59665/424689.aspx#424689

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS