new resources

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
David Burdett | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 25 2013 9:13 AM

Is there any way to see new resources that have been added?  I have purchased pre-pub things and they get added as ready, but I'm not always sure what new resources I have, so is there a command line option to see the latest materials added to my library?

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 9:26 AM

Hi David,

Once you see the pop-up message that resource(s) are available to add to library, relaunch Logos and let it index until completion.  Then view the Home Page of the software; it will show you what was just updated and indexed.  For example:

If you don't see the list of resource(s), press F5 to refresh the Home Page.

Note that the Home Page  will also list any new version of Logos.

David

Posts 29471
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 9:35 AM
In addition to the home page, you can also sort your library by "last updated." This will show you new resources as well as updated ones.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 94
Ben Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 12:34 PM

Gracias, Bama. 

Posts 29471
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 12:48 PM

de nada Smile

Posts 94
Ben Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 1:19 PM

Bama, just went to my library. How do i sort by "last updated" as I can find type, title, my tags, etc., but no "last updated". 

Appreciate the help, when you get a chance.

Posts 9578
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 1:40 PM

Bened:

Bama, just went to my library. How do i sort by "last updated" as I can find type, title, my tags, etc., but no "last updated". 

Appreciate the help, when you get a chance.

If you go to your library and right click on the headings (type, title, author etc.) one of the items on the list is "last updated". If you click on it that column will show up and then you can sort by it.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 29471
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 1:55 PM

If you need a screen shot, let me know and I'll try to get one when I'm on my computer. Bruce explained it well. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS