Handbook on the Old Testament 4 volumes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 141
Felix Brito | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:09 PM

Please, have some of you some comments about the Handbook on the Old Testament 4 Volumes?. Thanks.

Posts 18652
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 3:10 PM

I don't have this set so I'm not familiar with it. And there are no reviews for it yet on the Logos website. But each of the volumes is quite highly rated on Amazon.com. You can read reviews there:

Posts 128
Simon Pleasants | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 9:57 PM

I'm afraid I can't help you with this set as I don't have it (but, like you, I'm interested it).

I'm guessing that your question was prompted by this post:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/73153/509662.aspx#509662

In the off chance that it wasn't, you'd be strongly advised to wait for a couple of weeks before purchasing this set as it's likely to be on sale soon.

"Upon a life I did not live, Upon a death I did not die, Another's life, another's death, I stake my whole eternity"

Horatius Bonar

Posts 141
Felix Brito | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:01 PM

Rosie and Simon, thanks for your answers. Blessings.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 27 2013 7:30 AM

I had to read this several times to make sure I was seeing it correctly. Say it's not so Rosie.

Rosie Perera:
I don't have this set so I'm not familiar with it

Posts 109
Brooks Cochran | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 27 2013 8:31 AM

I have the print editions of Handbook on the Pentateuch, and Handbook on the Historical Books. Both contain charts and textual contrast. Scholarly but yet easy reading. In the Handbook on the Historical Books you learn who is related to who. I hope the set is offered at a good discount.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS