Suggestion: Please allow highlighting in clippings

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13419
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 17 2009 7:56 AM

I think it's self explanatory. If there's a technical reason why you can't, at least allow us to change the background colour of text in the clippings window.

While I'm at it, could you allow strikethrough in notes and clippings, please.

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:02 AM

I would find both strike through and highlighting useful in clippings to point out what I like or agree with and mark out thoughts I might not find valid.

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 2759
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:20 AM

+1

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 147
Scott H. Clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:34 AM

+1 also

Posts 370
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:40 AM

Mark Barnes:

change the background colour of text in the clippings window.  ...strikethrough in notes and clippings

I agree.  BTW - Can't wait for the next video tutorial(s) -- they're great.  Thanks.

Posts 5
Corby Amos | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2009 6:24 AM

I agree!

Posts 2990
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2009 6:29 AM

Kaye Anderson:

I would find both strike through and highlighting useful in clippings to point out what I like or agree with and mark out thoughts I might not find valid.

I've requested strikethrough many times. I think I heard it was currently in the beta. Please update the SR versions with the updated highlighting styles if these have been implemented already.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 19262
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2009 7:05 AM

Jacob Hantla:

I've requested strikethrough many times. I think I heard it was currently in the beta. Please update the SR versions with the updated highlighting styles if these have been implemented already.

Jacob, I don't think they're going to be releasing any more SR versions for 4.0 because 4.0a is so close to shipping. So from there on out any service releases will be applied to 4.0a.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS