Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2895
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 4 2013 6:57 AM

Just in case support is on this morning. Where's my presentation. Dated for today? It shows up on my home computer but not on the church computer.

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Anton Antig | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 4 2013 7:37 AM

Hello Kevin,

Just a couple quick questions;

1. Are you connected to the internet?

2. Are you signed into Proclaim under your login credentials?

3. Are you certain you were able to sync the data from your home computer to our server?

Anton Antig

Logos Technical Support

1-800-875-6467 or  1-360-527-1700

www.logos.com/support Online Support

www.logos.com/videos Online Training Videos

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:39 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:
Where's my presentation. Dated for today?

Looking at your sync data I see one presentation titled 'Aug 4, 2013' but it looks like it was just created today. Is this the replacement for the missing presentation? Other than that the most recently edited presentation is titled 'July 14, 2013 AM'. My guess is the presentation you can't find was never uploaded. The log file from that machine should tell us the reason whether it is a simple local network issue or something more serious. Reply with the log and I'm happy to help.

Posts 2895
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:54 AM

That's the one I made because the other didn't show up at church.

I just got done with lunch here at home and launched it. Crashed immediately upon launch.

The one I created yesterday is not there. It was this morning because I finished uploading a picture to it this AM. I even clicked on the sync button in the upper right and it showed no errors. Just spun a few seconds and then quit. I shut down Proclaim and then headed to church.

Nothing!

Very frustrating.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:15 PM

Sorry for the frustration Proclaim caused you. I'm looking at our server crash logs and don't see anything from your user ID. Would be helpful if you could reply back to this post with the local logs attached that would be helpful.

Windows: 

• XP    -  %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Proclaim Log Files\
  • Vista/Win7   -   %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Proclaim Log Files\

Thanks
Scott

Posts 2895
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:06 AM

Second week in a row and I'm seeing a lot of people posting the exact same problem - sync issues.

We're done! Thanks for the attempt logos, but you just couldn't get it done in a reliable and usable manner.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS