Basic help using Logos for a busy pastor

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 37 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Harold Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:41 PM

As this was my first time posting to the logos community, I must say that I am really impressed! Thanks for every offer of and consideration of help!

Posts 15
Harold Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:42 PM

Thanks, Todd - I have begun watching those excellent videos - and linked up with you on FB -small world!

Posts 2384
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:44 PM

Lynden Williams:

That is the power of the Logos community. I am still available if you need me Harold.

Yes

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 19262
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:53 PM

Harold Miller:

As this was my first time posting to the logos community, I must say that I am really impressed! Thanks for every offer of and consideration of help!

This thread has been fun to observe! I love seeing the Logos community at work in example after example, but these offers to meet up in person really take the cake. Love it when people go beyond the call of duty.

Blessings to you, Harold, as you learn more about Logos so that you can dig deeper into the Word, and I hope you end up meeting one or two new Logos friends.

Posts 6722
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:56 PM

Rosie, I would have flown out to Kansas also, but my 747 is being overhauled. Wink

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 19262
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:58 PM

Lynden Williams:

Rosie, I would have flown out to Kansas also, but my 747 is being overhauled. Wink

Heh, I would have too, but I've spent so much on Logos resources that I had to sell my 747 to pay the credit card bills.

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:58 PM

David Thomas:

I noticed that Forum USER Edwin Bowden has a KC Royals hat in his profile picture. I wonder if you started a new thread "Logos Tutoring in KC in exchange for a case of Gates & Sons BBQ sauce" He or some other user in your area might be able to help out. Big Smile I grew up in KC and have the time available. I am VERY tempted to schedule a trip to visit my parents (in Shawnee, KS) and budget an afternoon to help you out.

You are correct. I became a Royals fan after moving to KC 27 yrs ago. I am really enjoying their winning season. It's a nice reward for the faithful suffering fans since the 1985 World Series.

There are several Logos users in the KC area. I'm glad that you were able to quickly connect to a MVP close to you.

I have been using Logos for about 6 yrs. I attended a Camp Logos when it was L3. My pastor recently attended Camp Logos ! & 2 when it was here in KC. I live in Grandview. I know a Logos using pastor in the north side of KC. It would be a great idea if we could get together periodically and share some of our favorite tips. 

Posts 15
Harold Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:59 PM

Thanks so much, David.  Look me up when you do come to KC!

Posts 15
Harold Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:02 PM

I really appreciated your willingness to help. If ever I vacation in your part of the world I'll look you up!

Posts 15
Harold Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:03 PM

This has been a blessing!

Posts 15
Harold Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:03 PM

Thank you, sir. GO ROYALS!!

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:15 PM

Thank you, sir. GO ROYALS!!

YesYes

Posts 13419
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:40 PM

I love this thread.

Posts 15
Harold Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:45 PM

And your videos are a blessing, brother!

Posts 29609
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 2:11 PM

Mark Barnes:
I love this thread.

Me too. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2384
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 2:17 PM

Take Notice Logos - some type of resource that would allow local user groups to collaborate may be an idea to consider. I LOVE the forums and the user-created videos, but there is still some place for face to face peer learning.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 2:54 PM

Take Notice Logos - some type of resource that would allow local user groups to collaborate may be an idea to consider. I LOVE the forums and the user-created videos, but there is still some place for face to face peer learning.

YesYes

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 4:55 PM

Lynden Williams:

I live in Kansas and go to KC often. I would rather go to the Bahamas.

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS