Error in Verse Hyperlink in PNTC - John and James. Possibly all Books?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 41
Ritchin Eapen Sen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 10 2013 4:12 PM

Hello All,

I only have "the Epistle to James" and "the Gospel according to John" from the Pillar New Testament Commentary (PNTC). But as far as I have noticed, both on the PC and on Android, the hyperlinks for the verses show the same content as the commentary for that same verse as opposed to showing us the verse itself from our Bibles. 

Do people, who own the whole series or other books in this series, have this same issue? Can this issue be fixed by Logos?

I have attached screenshots both from my PC and android tablet (Nexus 7 2nd Gen).

Posts 26056
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:19 PM

Hi Ritchin

Ritchin Eapen Sen:
Do people, who own the whole series or other books in this series, have this same issue? Can this issue be fixed by Logos?

I don't see this

I believe you are seeing this because you have the PNTC series prioritised more highly than your Bibles in your library. If you increase the priority of your Bible you should get what you are looking for.

See http://wiki.logos.com/Prioritizing for details on prioritisation

Graham 

Posts 30869
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 4:50 AM

To add slightly to what Graham wrote... The links aren't hyperlinks in the normal sense... They don't point to a specific place "I.e. "take me to James 1:3 in the NIV84." Rather, they are connected to the reference (I.e. James 1:3). The resources that you own and the way you have those resources prioritized will determine where you are taken.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 41
Ritchin Eapen Sen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 5:09 AM

Smile

Thanks Graham, that explains alot and solved my problem. 

Posts 41
Ritchin Eapen Sen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 5:10 AM

Thanks for the added info alabama24. I need to look into "prioritization" more! :-) 

Posts 26056
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 5:24 AM

Ritchin Eapen Sen:

Smile

Thanks Graham, that explains alot and solved my problem. 

Excellent - you are very welcome.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS