Who's your Go To Salesperson at Logos?

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 258
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 30 2013 3:19 PM

Just curious as to who people's favorites are.  I've spoken to salespeople who were really helpful, and some who almost embarrassed me in terms of their lack of enthusiasm to help me.  Of course I'm only asking for your thoughts on the former, not the latter.  ;)

Gary "I know there are a couple of 'legendary' salespeople in Logos - hopefully more are constantly moving into the 'Hall of Logos Fame' each and every day" O.

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 4:37 PM

Santiago Galeano has always been very helpful to me. He's the Director of Sales, so if he can't offer you a good price, no one can. Others I've dealt with who have also been good are Dave Kaplan and Jim-Ray Higginson. Jared Bryant was excellent, but he has left the company.

Posts 231
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 5:09 PM

Maggie Segar is the person I go to when I want to get the best deal and expert advice on product purchase.  She is as well a Direct Sales person and I have been dealing with her for close to 2 years with no complaints.

Posts 7857
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 5:40 PM

Rosie Perera:

Santiago Galeano has always been very helpful to me. He's the Director of Sales, so if he can't offer you a good price, no one can. Others I've dealt with who have also been good are Dave Kaplan and Jim-Ray Higginson. Jared Bryant was excellent, but he has left the company.

My favorite one used to be Jim-Ray but he's no longer there, unless he's back and I don't know about it. Rosie's comment sounds as if he was there now since Dave Kaplan is there and she only talks about Jared as being gone; but again, I may be reading into the post too much.  But yes, since Jim left I've dealt with Santiago and now Maggie when finances allow me to order something.  Nate (I forgot his last name) is worth mentioning too, but I don't think he's in sales anymore, he got transferred to another department.

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 6:12 PM

DAL:
My favorite one used to be Jim-Ray but he's no longer there, unless he's back and I don't know about it. Rosie's comment sounds as if he was there now since Dave Kaplan is there and she only talks about Jared as being gone; but again, I may be reading into the post too much.

I had forgotten that Jim-Ray was gone. I still had him in my email address book. You're right. I have no reason to believe he's back at the company. Sorry about the misleading info.

Posts 7857
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 6:18 PM

Rosie Perera:

DAL:
My favorite one used to be Jim-Ray but he's no longer there, unless he's back and I don't know about it. Rosie's comment sounds as if he was there now since Dave Kaplan is there and she only talks about Jared as being gone; but again, I may be reading into the post too much.

I had forgotten that Jim-Ray was gone. I still had him in my email address book. You're right. I have no reason to believe he's back at the company. Sorry about the misleading info.

Bummer! Somehow, someway I was hoping for his return.  He was a great sales person and very honest.  He always gave you the maximum discount and if he couldn't give you a discount he'd tell you straight up he couldn't give you a discount.  Great guy! I hope he's doing well wherever he's at now.

DAL

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 6:34 PM

DAL:

DAL:
My favorite one used to be Jim-Ray but he's no longer there...

Great guy! I hope he's doing well wherever he's at now.

He's still living in Bellingham, according to Facebook. (I'm not a friend of his, but he neglected to make that info private to just his friends, which we all know everyone should do. Smile )

Posts 258
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 7:41 AM

Great responses, guys and gals.  Dave is the guy I enjoy dealing with, although there have been times where I've just allowed the Logos phone system to give me a random person.  Sometimes that's been okay, but not always.  I had a particularly unpleasant experience once - but I'm going to do all I can, on my end, to make sure that doesn't happen again.  The majority are great folks though.  Hats off to the team!  Yes

Posts 1358
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 10:17 AM

Dave Kaplan has done a great job for me. I usually email him my routine orders.

http://blog.logos.com/archives/2007/12/meet_dave_kaplan.html

Posts 260
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 11:01 AM

Dave Kaplan all the way!

Posts 1494
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 12:13 PM

I really liked  Tim Sebens but he doesn't work anymore in the sales department :(

i like this thread because I still did not choose my go to salesperson. Please keep posting :)

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1494
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 12:15 PM

I wonder how many logos salespersons will look for their name here :) 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 852
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 2:05 PM

Kay Solvik helped my mother with a license transfer. If she is a beautiful as her voice and phone manner, look out!

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS