Bug: Apocalypse of Baruch (Syriac)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1382
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 11 2013 12:47 PM

I want to copy a location from the Leiden Peshitta edition of the Apocalypse of Baruch, but every time I try to do this Logos crashes immediately.

Edit: I can copy the location as an url without any problems, but with all other formats (html/wiki/rl) Logos will crash.

Posts 10687
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 1:14 PM

H.-J.van der Wal:

I want to copy a location from the Leiden Peshitta edition of the Apocalypse of Baruch, but every time I try to do this Logos crashes immediately.

Edit: I can copy the location as an url without any problems, but with all other formats (html/wiki/rl) Logos will crash.

can you share the url for adventurous fellow users and Logos personnel to recreate? And some info regarding your system and the version you're running? 

Best would be to crosspost in a Logos-version dependant forum, or Desktop beta, since Logos personnel don't roam General as often as those other forums. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1382
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 1:20 PM

NB.Mick:

can you share the url for adventurous fellow users and Logos personnel to recreate? And some info regarding your system and the version you're running? 

logosres:lpesh;ref=BiblePESH.ApocalypseofBaruch

NB.Mick:

Best would be to crosspost in a Logos-version dependant forum, or Desktop beta, since Logos personnel don't roam General as often as those other forums. 

Danke für den guten Rat!

Edit: Crosspost - http://community.logos.com/forums/p/75063/524925.aspx#524925

Posts 8258
LogosEmployee

I can reproduce this and have filed a bug.

Posts 433
Vincent Setterholm | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2013 6:16 PM

I've added this info to the dev ticket, but as a work-around, the link seems to be missing underscores. The following link does parse:

logosres:lpesh;ref=BiblePESH.Apocalypse_of_Baruch

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2013 9:24 PM
Vincent Setterholm:

I've added this info to the dev ticket, but as a work-around, the link seems to be missing underscores. The following link does parse:

logosres:lpesh;ref=BiblePESH.Apocalypse_of_Baruch

Yes, this works.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 49
LogosEmployee
Chris Robbers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2013 1:35 PM

This has been fixed for a future release.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 30 2013 2:16 PM

Chris Robbers (Logos):
This has been fixed for a future release.

This should be fixed in 5.2 Beta 3. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS