Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 12
David Doyle | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 12 2013 5:02 AM

I'm trying to transition to Logos for leading Bible study and I occasionally need to have Greek parsing available.  I'm currently using the Nestle-Aland 27th edition with Gramcord, but it won't give me parsing info even though it's downloaded to my tablet?

So, what will?  How do I get parsing info when I can't be connected to wifi?

Thanks

Posts 12
David Doyle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 1:38 PM
Wow, no help available at all. Didn't think this would stump the whole community
Posts 261
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 2:00 PM

You can get the greek parsing symbols in the NA27 resource now by downloading and installing the relevant beta app from the links posted in the 2.6.6 beta announcement. If installing beta software isn't your thing this update should be posted in Google Play/Amazon app stores sometime next week.

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 2:00 PM

Hi David

do you have the Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament?

this has the morphology within the resource and is available when offline.

you cant currently control what sets of information are displayed, however.

Graham

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 2:04 PM

Gabe Martin:

You can get the greek parsing symbols in the NA27 resource now by downloading and installing the relevant beta app from the links posted in the 2.6.6 beta announcement. If installing beta software isn't your thing this update should be posted in Google Play/Amazon app stores sometime next week.

Hi Gabe

unless I am missing something this beta doesn't provide parsing information when offline.

Graham

Posts 261
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 2:06 PM

I'm sorry. I may have misread your request to be for the text critical marks as was identified in this forum post. These marks did not render properly in the NA27 resource until the latest 2.6.6 beta.

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 2:08 PM

Gabe Martin:

I'm sorry. I may have misread your request to be for the text critical marks as was identified in this forum post. These marks did not render properly in the NA27 resource until the latest 2.6.6 beta.

Thanks Gabe

Posts 261
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 3:19 PM

No, thank you Graham. Your contributions in the Android forums are a tremendous blessing.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS