Its mid way through september. Do you know where your credit is?

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 241
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:01 AM

Still nothing. Nada. Though I e-mailed Ray, no response. Maybe they are extra busy? It's certainly nice for them to do this. I am just feeling unsure as to whether I did everything right or not. It seems I did.

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:46 AM

I suspect he simply has a significant backlog.

It is a generic not a specific code. In my case, my email account of logos preference is a webmail account (IE gmail, or hotmail, or live.com, etc) and my web host had graciously protected me from getting my 20$.

I found it in my spam folder, and am now trying to decide just where to best spend this gift :).

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 2279
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:57 AM

Kendall Sholtess:

Still nothing. Nada. Though I e-mailed Ray, no response. Maybe they are extra busy? It's certainly nice for them to do this. I am just feeling unsure as to whether I did everything right or not. It seems I did.

I'm in the same situation as you Kendall.

I checked all the spam filters, and still nothing. I find it ironic that some users are posting that they received the email even though they did not "earn" it, while those of us who aggressively tried to follow all the steps (even if our browsers wouldn't cooperate) are still left waiting.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 10:25 AM

Kendall Sholtess:

Same here.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 10:36 AM

Parable of warning.

I was curious to see if the credit also worked for vyrso books (it does).

However I burned my 20$ credit on accident on todays free vyrso book. If you put the code in, and then empty your cart, and come back later for the free book, make sure you remove the code, or it will "waste" it on the free book.

Email sent my my sales guy... We will see - hope it gets sorted out :)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 11:46 AM

Also be sure that you use up all the credit, as it is only good for one purchase.

I hadn't read carefully the info concerning the $20. I was thinking "credit" and not thinking "toward one purchase." So I purchased something for $18.60, thinking I would just save the remainder toward something else that I would buy later. But then after I purchased my one book, I decided to go ahead and buy this 2nd book that I was looking at, but there was no credit there. My loss for not reading all the information. Crying

Charlene

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 12:41 PM

Super Tramp:

Kendall Sholtess:

Same here.

Here too Sad

Bohuslav

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 2:27 PM

Kendall Sholtess:
I e-mailed Ray, no response. Maybe they are extra busy?

I've got you on the list, Kendall & Bohuslav. The last few are being sent in batches over the next couple days.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 3:26 PM

I shall exercise patience.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 31
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2013 4:17 AM

TCBlack:

I shall exercise patience.

That is a good idea. I think, especially considering that Logos is giving me a gift that I don't deserve, I take it as a grace from God and the Logos team. My Mom always said I had "ants in my pants," and I am currently counting on future grace.

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2013 10:14 AM

RayDeck3:
I've got you on the list, Kendall & Bohuslav.

OK, great, thank you Ray. I appreciate your help. I will report here when I get it.

Bohuslav

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS