When Buying From Wishlist, Item Should Be removed

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2992
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 17 2013 9:45 PM

I love the wishlist feature. I noticed that when I buy stuff off of it, however, the item remains. It would be nice if it could be automatically deleted once purchased so that I don't have to go back in and perform housekeeping on my wishlist. 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 10:00 PM

Yes

FYI, Amazon.com doesn't do this either, so if Logos did it, they'd be a step ahead!

Posts 596
LaRosa Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 10:08 PM

Rosie, Amazon.com has always removed stuff from my wishlist when I've purchased it.

Urban Scholar - http://urban-scholar.com 
Christ-centered Hip-Hop - http://www.sphereofhiphop.com

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 10:52 PM

LaRosa Johnson:

Rosie, Amazon.com has always removed stuff from my wishlist when I've purchased it.

Not when I purchase it in person from a local store. Can't they read my mind? Smile  (I think that must have been what I was thinking of. You're right.)

Posts 13420
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 1:39 AM

Yes, please!

Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 2:36 AM

Yes

Posts 1691
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 5:48 AM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1807
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 6:53 AM

Jacob Hantla:

I love the wishlist feature. I noticed that when I buy stuff off of it, however, the item remains. It would be nice if it could be automatically deleted once purchased so that I don't have to go back in and perform housekeeping on my wishlist. 

Thanks for pointing it out! Yes

At least when I "Tried to buy the Study Bible "again, the site informed me that I already own it. Big Smile

Yes Logos, see if you can program the web site to remove Books we alreadly own from our wish list!

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 8:02 AM

Jacob Hantla:

It would be nice if it could be automatically deleted once purchased so that I don't have to go back in and perform housekeeping on my wishlist. 

Seems like a no-brainer to me. I'll talk to the web team about it. I don't see why we couldn't get this done. To help me make the case, would you mind creating a UserVoice suggestion about it? 

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:25 AM

RayDeck3:
would you mind creating a UserVoice suggestion about it?

That's the wrong Uservoice site for something like this. The correct one is https://logosdotcom.uservoice.com/.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 12:07 PM

Good call, fgh.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS