Coupon not honoured; no reply from customer service

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 196
Scott Jacobsen | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 20 2013 12:03 PM

Last Friday (13th) I placed an order for two resources that were listed on the September sale. I entered the BTS2013 coupon as per the instructions. When it was all done, I noticed that I did not receive the benefit of the coupon.

I immediately sent customer service an email. If I don't get the sale price, I want to cancel the deal. I've sent 3 emails so far, and have heard nothing. I am travelling in the US, and so I don't get to check my email often ($6 per megabite). Also, calling in is not feasible either.

How do I get customer service's attention? I don't want this to be too late after I return to Canada to do anything about it.

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

Posts 2327
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 12:43 PM

Did you try the "chat" feature?  You have 30 days to return, so you still have time to clear it up.  I am sure they will work with you.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 41
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 2:22 PM

I am very sorry we failed to reply to your email. I will contact you at the email address we have on your account.

Posts 4162
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2013 8:07 AM

Don I am also having a glitch with my coupon, is there anyway you or perhaps ray could look into it for me?

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS