I had a very positive interaction with tech support yesterday.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 14
Scott J Sherwood | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 27 2013 11:23 AM

I have never had a bad experience yet with Logos on any level.  I have invested thousands of dollars and attended two Camp Logos'.  I have run into issues with the program's performance, called tech support, talked to real people within minutes, received the help I needed in a reasonable time frame, and I am up and running in no time.  Not once have I been talked down to, brushed off, told that its "user error," or failed to have my issues corrected.  

I don't work for Logos, have never worked for Logos, and don't ever plan to.  I have no connection to Logos other than satisfied customer.  I suspect the vast majority of Logos users, like me, are deeply grateful for what this product has done for our Bible study, research efforts, and sermon preparation.  I remain in awe of the hundreds of hours of research I can now do in minutes.  And it works almost 100% of the time.  

Thank you to the techs who helped me yesterday and to all those in the company who have helped me more effectively achieve my mission in life.  

I am thankful for the growing number of Wesleyan/Arminian resources and look forward to more.  

Posts 1805
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2013 11:31 AM

Scott J Sherwood:

Not once have I been talked down to, brushed off, told that its "user error," or failed to have my issues corrected.    

Yes I have had the same GREAT experience with Logos.  They keep their Word and honor the no questions asked return policy! 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2013 11:35 AM

Thanks for telling your story, some people might get the idea that Logos is all problems since people bring problems to the forums to get solved. I am sure you are among the majority.

-Dan

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2013 11:43 AM

Scott J Sherwood:

I have never had a bad experience yet with Logos on any level.  I have invested thousands of dollars and attended two Camp Logos'.  I have run into issues with the program's performance, called tech support, talked to real people within minutes, received the help I needed in a reasonable time frame, and I am up and running in no time.  Not once have I been talked down to, brushed off, told that its "user error," or failed to have my issues corrected.  

I don't work for Logos, have never worked for Logos, and don't ever plan to.  I have no connection to Logos other than satisfied customer.  I suspect the vast majority of Logos users, like me, are deeply grateful for what this product has done for our Bible study, research efforts, and sermon preparation.  I remain in awe of the hundreds of hours of research I can now do in minutes.  And it works almost 100% of the time.  

Thank you to the techs who helped me yesterday and to all those in the company who have helped me more effectively achieve my mission in life.  

I am thankful for the growing number of Wesleyan/Arminian resources and look forward to more.  

I too am a satisfied customer. Is there room for improvement? Yes. Do they give good customer service? Definitely. 

I do not work for Logos, just a fan of the software. I see its potential, and in the words of the songwriter "We've only just begun"

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2013 4:36 PM

YesYes

Posts 9627
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2013 5:09 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience Scott. I too don't work for Logos but just love the software and really appreciate the organization as a whole.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8352
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2013 7:13 PM

I had a kind of long quiet experience (about 48 minutes of which we only crossed words about 6 minutes to explain the problem and then some comments about the weather...lol).  My problem got solved, but we barely talked...LOL...I didn't want to bother him while he was working on my computer through remote access.  But I'm sure glad the software is working now.  Thanks tech support!!!

Blessings!

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS