opentext

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Eric Hazelrigg | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:03 PM

I have these resources listed as part of my library;

Opentext.org Greek grammatical relationships and

The Opentext.org syntactically analyzed Greek New Testament

but when I try to search my entire library for "opentext";  nothing shows up;  Are these texts? or are they tools?

Posts 33271
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 1 2013 1:31 PM

Enter Opentext in the command line to see if the :resources show up

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5
Eric Hazelrigg | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 1 2013 7:57 PM

no.  they still won't show up;  I just get the search options, not the resources

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 1 2013 8:06 PM

Peace, Eric!       *smile*

In my library when I search for opentext ...   I get something ...

when I search for open text ...    I get nothing

I'm sure that you've already tried that simple thing, though, eh???

Edit -- Just did the same thing with the command box, and it works the same ....

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 1 2013 8:09 PM

am going to bed here in Eastern Canada and wishing you well indeed!              Nightie-night!          *smile*

Psalm 29:11

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 26973
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 1 2013 11:32 PM

Eric Hazelrigg:
I have these resources listed as part of my library;

Please illustrate with a screenshot of Library -->  http://wiki.logos.com/Screenshot.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 9147
LogosEmployee

Logos 5 has a number of data resources that are installed on your hard drive, but aren't typical "books" that you can open from the Library.

Eric Hazelrigg:

Opentext.org Greek grammatical relationships and

This is a data resource that powers the Grammatical Relationships section in Bible Word Study.

Eric Hazelrigg:

The Opentext.org syntactically analyzed Greek New Testament

This is probably the syntax database. (I can't tell without more information.) You can search it with the "Syntax" type in the Search panel.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:46 AM

Peace, Bradley!                       Blessings to you .........           I've often noticed that you "work" long     ..............                 as well as hard!    *smile*

Good Morning to you!                I'm sending along my library sceen shot also in case the "reference" is helpful to this thread ....

Posts 9147
LogosEmployee

Milford Charles Murray:

I'm sending along my library sceen shot

Thanks. I should have clarified that there are some OpenText resources that do appear in the Library. I know that the first one the OP listed does not, so it wasn't clear to me where the names were coming from. It seemed possible that both of them were data resources, and I wanted to explain that it's normal for these not to appear in the Library.

The OpenText resources have been phased out in the newer base packages, so the ones that are present or not will depend on which base package was originally purchased, which crossgrades were purchased, etc.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS