Error in price for Horton's Systematic Theology on home page

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 128
Simon Pleasants | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 7 2013 4:54 AM

There's a mistake on the homepage for the price of Michael Horton's "The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the Way" that's being offered as part of the Pastor Appreciation Month sale. According to the home page it's $39.99, but when you add it to the cart it's $35.96. I'm very tempted to purchase it at this price.

"Upon a life I did not live, Upon a death I did not die, Another's life, another's death, I stake my whole eternity"

Horatius Bonar

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 7 2013 6:22 AM

I'm guessing that the price in the cart is the correct price. Go ahead and make the purchase!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3
Robert Beichner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 7 2013 10:57 AM

I purchased this and it has yet to appear in my library, even after restarting Logos multiple times. Has anyone else had this problem?

Posts 391
Geo Philips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 7 2013 11:02 AM

This has happened to me recently too. Purchases do not appear as quick as they used to before. Perhaps there are some server issues. I would post this in the Logos 5 forum.

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 7 2013 12:11 PM

Robert Beichner:

I purchased this and it has yet to appear in my library, even after restarting Logos multiple times. Has anyone else had this problem?

Try rebooting your machine.That often does the trick

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS