Safari on iPhone/iOS7 CP Price Headers Blank

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 9 2013 8:04 AM

Don't know if old issue but bidding is guesswork.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 8:23 AM
The Opera browser on iOS7 looks correct

Posts 25772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:21 AM

Hi Denise

Safari on ios7 on iPad seems to be ok so may be iPhone specific.

Graham

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Mike Estes - Logos | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:22 AM

Hi Denise,

If you're browsing via the mobile version of that page I'd recommend switching to the desktop view, it's a known that the mobile version of the community pricing bidding is not rendering correctly.

If it's the full desktop view can you send a screen capture of what you're seeing?

Thanks,
Mike

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:40 AM

Yep .... it's the mobile version. I couldn't see how to get into the desktop view in Logos.com and the mobile version is pretty unusable (no offense ... no top links to move across Logos sites, etc).  Many other sites are similar (stuck in mobile view so I don't use them).

Thanks for the quick followup.

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Mike Estes - Logos | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:47 AM

No offense taken.  :)

Just go to the bottom of the mobile view and there should be a link to the desktop/full site version there.

Thanks,
Mike

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:55 AM

Thanks for the tip! (though on the P.Oxy page, it's MILES down there (the text is not correctly formatted, again not complaining). But it demonstrates why P.Oxy on Logos will be SOOOOO good!).

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Aaron Dutton (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:56 AM

Here is a picture, to clarify.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 10:19 AM

Thank you, Aaron!  Please don't view my comments as complaining ... I'm new to iOS and know you're supporting a lot of browsers.

But while we're on the subject (!), I was in the Safari mobile version (picture above) and typed in P.Oxy to bring up the associated CP. It didn't show, having only found 3 other resources. I switched to the full version and the CP does show. So I guess 2 different search routines are involved.  I only mention this, since the mobile version seems to emphasize resource access (purchasing hopefully) but the search seems limited.

And while noticing that, I also noticed that in Safari, after getting the 3 resource choices (and missing the 4th), the bottom 'sign out' line isn't a choice.  But it does show in the Opera browser for iOS. This is just a suggestion (and not an important one), but the other Logos sites might be good additions at the bottom?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS