Check your services for tomorrow!----New verses being Lexham High def ESV

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1429
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 12 2013 7:53 PM

I noticed that when I added a new verse it was the Lexham High Def ESV from my library. I went to the church and even after fixing it on my mac it was this way on the church pc.

I fixed it, but this could have been bad.... maybe it's a bug with the recent update. Just wanted to let you know.

Posts 6779
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2013 8:32 PM

Unable to duplicate. 

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2013 12:39 AM

Mike Tourangeau:

I noticed that when I added a new verse it was the Lexham High Def ESV from my library. I went to the church and even after fixing it on my mac it was this way on the church pc.

I fixed it, but this could have been bad.... maybe it's a bug with the recent update. Just wanted to let you know.

Hi Mike,

Exactly the same thing happened to me when opening up Proclaim on my MBA this morning (all my passages had reverted from ESV to the ESV HiDef). I have corrected it at my end, it will be interesting to see if this has worked when I arrive at church. I think (given your experience) that I will head down a little earlier just to make sure everything is as it should be.

Thanks for the heads up.

Blessings

Big Smile

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 14 2013 9:45 AM

This was a regression shipped last Monday and fixed on Wednesday. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/76158/533418.aspx#533418

If you're on the latest version you should not experience the bug. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused you and glad you were able to fix you presentation up before going on air.

Posts 94
Jonathan Griffiths | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2013 11:46 AM

On the latest version and it's still happening.

L5 on Lenovo Thinkpad, i5, windows 7 pro | Logos App on Samsung Galaxy S3 | Logos App on tablet soon

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2013 5:47 PM

A slightly different (internally) issue related to this specific Bible version, shipping a fix first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 94
Jonathan Griffiths | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 22 2013 10:03 AM

Thanks for the response and getting it taken care of - I'll check it when the new version ships.

L5 on Lenovo Thinkpad, i5, windows 7 pro | Logos App on Samsung Galaxy S3 | Logos App on tablet soon

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 22 2013 10:35 AM

We've shipped the update. Please let me know if you see any issues.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS