Libronix Digital Library System 3.0e Refresh Bug

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Robert Bowyer | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:15 PM

I have recently upgraded to a Windows 7 64 bit Laptop and moved all my eBible files over seamlessly and upgraded to Libronix Digital Library System 3.0e.  However I'm experience a problems with the my screen refresh when resizing or moving my windows.  I do not experience this issue with any other program on  my new laptop.  I get around the problems by using the "Toggling Contents Pain" or "Toggle Locator Pain".  Below is a picture of a good display and a bad display showing the refresh issue that I'm experiencing.  Do you know of a update or setting I could implement to resolve this issue?

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:23 PM

I had that problem in vista 64 bit. I think they fixed it (or at least thought they did). 3.0g is the latest (and probably final) update to Libronix, have you updated to that (or is the version you listed a typo)?

Posts 198
Bryan Brodess | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:34 PM

I did the same, The first time I installed ebible delux, then upgraded. Had all kinds of problems. The next time, I went to logos, Installed the latest libronix from here

http://www.logos.com/support/downloads/ldls

after this, I installed my ebible disk and updated my unlocked books.. I have had no problem since I did this..

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2009 3:15 PM
You should update. The current version is 3.0g.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS