Reverse Interlinear of RSV New Testament missing Reverse-Interlinear Ribbon content (BUG?)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 159
Dennis Audet | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 7 2013 4:45 PM

Downloaded the new RSV New Testament Reverse-Interlinear today and noticed that the Reverse-Interlinear ribbon content is missing.

The product description includes the following .....

Like other reverse interlinears available in Logos Bible Software, this reverse interlinear adds information on the underlying Greek text in lines below the English, as well as in a “ribbon” on the bottom of the resource window

All the items in the ribbon are checked for display.

Any secret in making the contents appear?

ALSO - if anyone can tell me, which morphology is employed in this Reverse-Interlinear?

Friberg Greek Morphology, Logos Greek Morphology, Robinson Greek Morphology, GRAMCORD Greek Morphology, Swanson Greek Morphology, or some other? Thanks

Living in the Fruit of the Spirit! Big Smile

For the glory of God alone! Yes

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2013 5:08 PM

The ribbon is there, but you have to click on a word to display anything in it. In other RIs the first word is automatically selected.

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 159
Dennis Audet | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2013 7:23 PM

I confirm your comment.

Nice catch, thanks.

How can I find out which morphology is used????

Living in the Fruit of the Spirit! Big Smile

For the glory of God alone! Yes

Posts 1466
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2013 8:14 PM

It is the Logos Greek Morphology, which is what all NT (and Greek) reverse interlinears use.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS