Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 32
Pastor Alan Brooks | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:14 AM

Here in the last couple weeks we have started having an issue that every time we open an existing  presentation on any on of several computers we use (mainly Macs) Proclaim changes the SERVICE START TIME to 11:12pm on the schedule...we change it back to the correct time and all seems good UNTIL we close the presentation and re-open it then we find Proclaim has reset it to 11:12pm...

anyone else having this problem?

Or is this a "hint" that we ought to change our meeting time to late-night on Sunday's?

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:23 AM

Hello Alan,

I have not been able to recreate this issue. When I go change my service start time and press the arrow next to it to set the presentation time, this time is saved as a group preference. Are there any additional steps you can provide for reproducing this issue?

Posts 32
Pastor Alan Brooks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:34 AM

I had been hitting "return" after entering the time change...in pressing the arrow...although there is no observable system response it does appear that it saves the time...since it has the correct when  I close & reopen the presentation...thanks this appears to have helped

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:57 AM

Thank you for the input. I have confirmed that hitting enter works on Windows but not on Mac. I filed a bug report for this issue and it should get fixed in the future.

Posts 5366
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 13 2013 9:02 AM

Thanks for that Spencer - I too have been caught out by the Preservice loop not starting. I guess I just changed the time and didn't do anything with arrows or the return key.

Actually I really shouldn't need to should I?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS