Can someone share a screen shot of this resource? (Analytically Greek NT)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 15 2013 7:29 AM

Normally, the sales site has previews of a book but in the case of one of the items I'm looking at there does not appear to be one. Can anyone share with me a screen shot of a couple of the pages for:

https://www.logos.com/product/1787/analytical-greek-new-testament

If possible, 1 John chapter 1-2 and John 1?

Thank you! 

Posts 10223
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 7:42 AM

Alexander, I share your curiousity. I bought this a ways back, and was thoroughly disappointed (refunded it). The problem at the time was that all the 'power' was really in the popups; I was exhausted from all the pop-ification.  I decided to just go with a visual syntactical.  Maybe I missed the point at the time?

Posts 611

See Denise's reply, it does not work as you may have imagined. See attached.

God Bless

Graham

Pastor - NTCOG Basingstoke

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 8:09 AM

So really, you can get the same thing hovering over the english/greek work in the Bible or by using the interlinear in line functionality?

Posts 10223
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 8:13 AM

No ... the resource uses a differing morph scheme that tries to integrate syntactical relations with normal morphing. If you want another opinion of the morphing, it's a good purchase, or her take on relationships, it's a good purchase.  My (biased) opinion is that time passed on. A decent syntax resource would work better (your comparison isn't quite apopos since your examples are morph only).

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 9:58 AM

I think I follow. The screen shot just didn't seem to indicate anything other than a regular Greek NT with pop ups. I already try to create my own syntax/morphology diagrams and I have other syntax material. Looks like a no go for me.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS