duplicate birthday certificates

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 81
Jim Wait | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 16 2013 10:48 AM

The first week of Nov. I received a 20$ birthday coupon, which I used. Today I received another email from Logos for a bday coupon 20$! Is this a computer error? I love Logos and do not wish to ever take advantage of any error that may inadvertently effect their business..  Has anyone else received duplicate coupons?

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 12:49 PM

Jim, wait! Don't use it...LOL...call logos and let them know.  They might just let you keep it for your honestly Wink

DAL

Posts 29
Georgia Schoelz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 1:50 PM

I received a second today as well, although I had not yet used the first. Just thought it was a reminder.

Posts 1518
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 5:06 PM

Wait...Logos sends out birthday gift cards? Is this a new thing?

Posts 3764
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 6:05 PM

And where is mine?  My birthday is a week away - as a new Grandfather, I probably deserve something EXTRA (remember, train up a child ...).  Well, maybe not, but I would like my birthday gift.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1500
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 7:31 PM

Jim Wait:

The first week of Nov. I received a 20$ birthday coupon, which I used. Today I received another email from Logos for a bday coupon 20$! Is this a computer error? I love Logos and do not wish to ever take advantage of any error that may inadvertently effect their business..  Has anyone else received duplicate coupons?

i don't think it's a computer error. the certificates from the beginning of Nov did not have the expiration date and I raised the issue in this thread:   http://community.logos.com/forums/t/75370.aspx?PageIndex=3 

Here is the reply:

RayDeck3:

Yes, it does expire at the end of your birthday month. You're correct the email should say so, and will in the future. We have a followup email schedule to help clarify, and in the future these will include a clear expiration date.

In the future, if you have a question or see a forum thread that you'd like Logos to answer officially, you can email me directly at ray.deck[at]logos.com. 

I think it's a follow up letter with expiration date on it. If you used it already, I don't think you would be able to use it again. But this follow up needed for people who did not use it without knowing that it expires

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 5204
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 7:33 PM

I'm still waiting for the one I should have gotten in October...

...still

waiting...

Confused

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 149
Timothy Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 7:43 PM

Josh:

Wait...Logos sends out birthday gift cards? Is this a new thing?

It's not new. It started in September. From the thread http://community.logos.com/forums/t/75370.aspx?PageIndex=1 : "If you've updated your Faithlife profile to include your birthday, you will get an account credit to celebrate. It launched this month. It's not limited to US customers, but I believe we do them in batches. So you might have added your birthday after this month's gifts were delivered."

Windows 8.1 64-bit, Core i5-3330, 8GB RAM

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS